From your online portal, on the My Companies Tab, you can click on "Order Good Standing" if your entity is enrolled only in our resident agent service, or "Good Standing Certificate" under the Initiate a Transaction drop down if the entity is enrolled in entity management.

The next screen will ask you to confirm the jurisdictions. You can obtain a good standing certificate from the primary jurisdiction or any of the jurisdictions where the entity is qualified to do business.

The final page will allow you to confirm the cost and submit the request.

Did this answer your question?